College of Law > Academics > Dual Degree Programs > JD/Master in International & European Business Law >
- Stefanie Cortes, JD/MIEBL ’17 has been accepted by the US Army JAG Corps. (The acceptance rate at the US Army JAG Corps is 5%).
Samuel (Nick) Hamblen, JD/MIEBL ’16 is an Associate at Walker Wilcox Matousek LLP, Chicago (a firm specializing in complex business and reinsurance litigation, with clients based in the United States, London, Europe and Bermuda.)
Kristen Roth, JD/MIEBL ’16 is an Associate at Capital Markets, Baker McKenzie, in London, UK.
Christopher G. King, JD/MIEBL ’16 is an Associate with McMillan PLLC, in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he specializes in complex business transactions in commercial lending and real estate.
Joseph Klein, JD/MIEBL ’16 is an Associate at Maciorowski, Sackmann & Ulrich, LLP, Chicago.
Brent Buyse, JD/MIEBL ’16 is an Associate at McClure Law Group, Dallas, Texas.
John DeFelice, JD/MIEBL ’15 is Legal Counsel and Business Strategy Director at Newport Corporation and Affiliates, Boston.
- Crystal Montanez, JD/MIEBL ’15 is an Attorney and Project Manager with SAC Wireless, Sacramento, CA.
- Garrett Prybylo, JD/MIEBL ’14 is an Associate at Zfaty Burns, selected by Super Lawyers as Rising Stars in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Heather Martinez, JD/MIEBL ’14 is Corporate Counsel at Groupon, Chicago.
- K.C. Harpring, JD/MIEBL ’14 is a Partner at Dormer Harpring & Gray, Denver.
- Erich Ekenstam, JD/MIEBL ’13 is Senior Corporate Counsel at Vopak Panama, after previously serving as Legal Counsel at Magneti Marelli in Detroit and Mexico.
- Alexander Wright, JD/MIEBL ’13 is an Associate at Ashen Faulkner, Chicago, where he specializes in business law.
- Jason Spain, JD/MIEBL ’13 is Special Counsel at the Glass Law Group PLLC, Raleigh-Durham, NC.