College of Law > Academics > Joint Degrees > JD/Master in International & European Business Law >
- Stefanie Cortes, JD/MIEBL ’17 has been accepted by the US Army JAG Corps. (The acceptance rate at the US Army JAG Corps is 5%).
Samuel (Nick) Hamblen JD/MIEBL ’16 is an Associate at Walker Wilcox Matousek LLP, Chicago (a firm specializing in complex business and reinsurance litigation, with clients based in the United States, London, Europe and Bermuda.)
Christopher G. King JD/MIEBL ’16 is an Associate with McMillan PLLC, in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he specializes in complex business transactions in commercial lending and real estate.
Joseph Klein JD/MIEBL ’16 is an Associate at Maciorowski, Sackmann & Ulrich, LLP, Chicago.
John DeFelice JD/MIEBL ’15 is Legal Counsel and Business Strategy Director at Newport Corporation and Affiliates, Boston.
- Crystal Montanez JD/MIEBL ’15 is an Attorney and Project Manager with SAC Wireless, Sacramento, CA.
- Garrett Prybylo JD/MIEBL ’14 is an Associate at Zfaty Burns, selected by Super Lawyers as Rising Stars in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Heather Martinez JD/MIEBL ’14 is Corporate Counsel at Groupon, Chicago.
- K.C. Harpring JD/MIEBL ’14 is a Partner at Dormer Harpring & Gray, Denver.
- Erich Ekenstam JD/MIEBL ’13 is Senior Corporate Counsel at Vopak Panama, after previously serving as Legal Counsel at Magneti Marelli in Detroit and Mexico.
- Alexander Wright JD/MIEBL ’13 is an Associate at Ashen Faulkner, Chicago, where he specializes in business law.
- Jason Spain JD/MIEBL ’13 is Special Counsel at the Glass Law Group PLLC, Raleigh-Durham, NC.