Congratulations to the DePaul College of Law Class of 2017!
Reminder to 🎓Graduates about their library accounts and services:
- Make sure to return any ILL (interlibrary loan) materials.
- Make sure to renew or return any materials you have on loan from DePaul libraries, I-Share, and Illiad.
- Make sure to settle any fines and fee related matters on your account.
- Make sure to get an alumni ID card if you plan to continue borrowing
books at DePaul. It's one of your benefits as an Alum of DePaul.
- If you were on a Law Review or Journal and have a research carrel
within the library, please make sure to empty your carrel, return any
materials you have inside and return your key to the law library
We ask that you make sure you have met all the
requirements on this checklist to ensure you avoid any potential
"unwanted surprises" when it comes time for your degree to be mailed
from the university. If you need assistance checking your account,
please call (312-362-8121) or stop by the law library circulation desk.
We are all very proud of you and wish you the very best in your future