DePaul University College of Law > Academics > Experiential Learning > Legal Clinics > Asylum & Immigration >
Family-based Immigration Petitions
Temporary Visitor Driver’s License
Victims of Domestic Violence and Crimes
General Legal Service Providers
Immigration Legal Service Providers
DACA & DAPA
Resources on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
CLINIC - Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
ICIRR - Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
ILRC – Immigrant Legal Resource Center
IPC – Immigration Policy Center
NIJC – National Immigrant Justice Center
Own the Dream
Social Security Administration
DACA Application Process
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) had regularly updated FAQs on DACA, "How to Guides" with information available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, and Vietnamese. Additional resources include flyers and filing tips for what you need to know for filing a request for DACA and
- USCIS has also published a Guide for Employers
- Data on DACA is available on USCIS' website. The data includes information on cumulative number of requests accepted for processing, biometrics appointments scheduled, requests ready for review and requests completed to-date are displayed.
- Immigration Impact, The DACA Renewal Process: Everything You Need to Know.
- American Immigration Council (AIC), Immigration Policy Center (IPC), DACA Resources
- National Immigrant Justice Center (NIJC), DREAMer Resource Hub''
DACA and Taxes
Temporary Visitor Driver's License (TVDL) Information