Transfer applicants may apply for admission for the fall and spring semesters, as well as the summer session. Transfer LLM applicants admitted to the College of Law may receive up to six (6) credit hours toward the LLM degree. The determination of applicable credit is made upon admission.
Transfer LLM applicants are required to submit all materials required of all first-time LLM applicants
In addition, transfer applicants must submit directly to the Office of Law Graduate Admissions:
- Application fee
- Letters of recommendation (at least one from an LLM program faculty member)
- Official law school transcript
- Personal statement
- TOEFL or IELTS score, if applicable
- Official transcripts from all previously attended LLM programs and
- Letter of good standing indicating eligibility to return to any previously attended LLM programs
LLM program transcripts must provide grades for all courses attempted. DePaul University does not have an articulation agreement with any university or law school program regarding transfer admission.