Prior to joining DePaul, Anthony G. Volini was an associate at a Chicago intellectual property firm, where he primarily handled patent prosecution and infringement analyses in a variety of technology areas, including extrusion and other mechanical devices, plastics, household products, surgical navigation equipment and insecticides.
Volini is a member of DePaul’s Center for Intellectual Property Law & Information Technology (CIPLIT®) and routinely advises students on interviewing, networking and resume writing. He also assists with coordinating CIPLIT® job placements. He is an inventor on U.S. Patent 7,308,992, assigned to S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., concerning aerosol actuating technology.
BS, Benedictine University; JD, Loyola University Chicago, MS, Cybersecurity, DePaul University (Expected 2018)
- U.S. Reg. Patent Attorney
- CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate (ISACA)
- CIPP/US (Certified Information Privacy Professional (IAPP))
Areas of Expertise
Legal Writing, Patent Drafting, IP Licensing, Cybersecurity & Privacy
- LARC 1
- LARC 2
- LARC 4: Patent Drafting
- LARC 4: IP Licensing & Negotiaton
- LAW 301: Entrepreneurship, Innovation & the Law (taught at 1871)