Illinois Super Lawyer®
magazine recently recognized 287 DePaul University College of Law alumni
- continuing the law school’s long-standing tradition of preparing accomplished lawyers and leaders in Chicago and throughout Illinois. Among the DePaul graduates listed, 11 are in the top 100
, four are in the top 50 women lawyers
, and two are in the top 10
, including one who is ranked as the No. 2 attorney in Illinois.
In response to this recognition of so many alumni, Dean Jennifer Rosato Perea commented that "the accomplishments and leadership of DePaul Law alumni inspire our community every day, and the Super Lawyers ranking gives us a moment to share that inspiration even more broadly."
For 2017, the top 100 list includes the following DePaul alumni:
- Robert A. Clifford ('76), Clifford Law Offices, ranked No. 2 in top 10
- Peter J. Flowers ('92), Meyers & Flowers, ranked in top 10
- Stephan D. Blandin ('86), Romanucci & Blandin LLC
- Keith A. Hebeisen ('83), Clifford Law Offices
- Shawn Kasserman ('90), Tomasik Kotin Kasserman
- Jeffrey J. Kroll ('90), Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C.
- Adria East Mossing ('88), Mossing & Navarre, LLC
- Larry R. Rogers ('83), Power Rogers & Smith LLP
- Donald C. Schiller ('66), Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP
- Catherine L. Steege ('82), Jenner & Block LLP
- Steven B. Towbin ('75), Shaw Fishman Glantz & Towbin LLC
In addition the four alumnae recognized among the top 50 women lawyers are:
DePaul University College of Law continues to be recognized as the law school generating the most Super Lawyers in Illinois. Super Lawyers magazine recognizes lawyers in more than 70 practice areas nationwide. Their patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of the state's attorneys are annually selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers.