LTT (the Law Tech Team) provides direct support to faculty and staff for College of Law technology issues.
(Note: the technology in College of Law classrooms is administered by University IS. For classroom issues, contact the Classroom Tech Hotline using the phone on the classroom wall or by calling 312-362-5900.)
Email email@example.com if you need help with your computer, printer, or other equipment.
- Installation and set-up of computer and printer equipment and licensed software
- Equipment upgrades, data transfer, and data recovery
- Data wiping and disposal or recycling of old equipment
- Assistance with the use of licensed applications
- Hardware/software troubleshooting and resolution
- Assistance with email, voicemail and outlook calendars
- Virus, spyware and malware removal
You can email the Law Tech Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the main university help desk at x28765. LTT will be copied on your request.
For issues with Campus Connect or other university-wide technology or software problems, email the TSC help desk at email@example.com or call 312-362-8765.