We provide direct support to College of Law faculty and staff in classrooms and offices.
Contact us if you need help with your computer, printer, or other equipment. See our classroom technology section for more info on the technology in each classroom.
- Installation and set-up of computer and printer equipment and licensed software
- Equipment upgrades, data transfer, and data recovery
- Data wiping and disposal or recycling of old equipment
- Assistance with the use of licensed applications
- Hardware/software troubleshooting and resolution
- Assistance with email, voicemail and outlook calendars
- Virus, spyware and malware removal
You can email the Law Tech Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the main university help desk at x28765. LTT will be copied on your request.
You can also visit LTT in Lewis Center, offices 313-315.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 8:00pm.
For issues with Campus Connection or other university-wide technology or software problems, email the TSC help desk at email@example.com or call 312-362-8765.