To submit your event for posting on the DePaul University College of Law calendar, or one of its sub-calendars, please follow these instructions:
- Go to events.depaul.edu.
- Click "Submit an Event" (third link at the top right side of the page).
- Log in with Campus Connect.
- Enter detailed event information:
- In the "Description" field, please include CLE information, if applicable.
- In the "Event Website" field, please include a link to the Eventbrite registration page, if applicable.
- Click the "Department" menu and scroll to the College of Law list.
- IMPORTANT: Select the specific department name from the list to ensure it populates on the correct College of Law calendar or sub-calendar. If no department is selected, the event will not appear on the College of Law website.
- Do not select "(All) College of Law" from the list.
- Submit the event for approval.
Events must be submitted at least one week prior to start date.
All submissions are reviewed by the College of Law and, if accepted, posted within 24 to 48 business hours. The College of Law reserves the right to edit or omit submissions for grammar, style, accuracy or objectionable content. You should check the calendar after 48 hours to ensure that your event has been approved and posted.
Events may be held in College of Law facilities only during regular building hours as determined by the university. For building hours and related information, please visit facilityoperations.depaul.edu.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com