DePaul University College of Law and its alumni have been a prominent and integral part of the Chicago legal community for more than a century. Our graduates hold positions of leadership they hold throughout the nation in law firms, corporations, government and on the bench. The law school is located in the heart of Chicago, one of the nation's largest legal and business communities.
Total Enrollment for Fall 2015
|Total university enrollment (2015)
Fall 2015 Entering Class Statistics
|LSAT 25th and 75th percentiles
|Median undergraduate GPA
|GPA 25th and 75th percentiles
|Full-time age range
|Full-time median age
|Part-time age range
|Part-time median age
|Out-of-state enrollment (full-time)
Tuition & Financial Aid
|Part-time evening division
Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the time of acceptance and no separate application is required. Students must complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for need-based aid.
|| 116|Illinois Bar Passage Rate (July 2015)
DePaul first-time test takers: 82% (Illinois Average: 80%)Employment & Career Services Information
For Employment and Career Services information, please click here.
Career Services Programs
- "Preparing to Practice" First-Year Course: New and innovative 16-week required professional development course
- One-on-one job search strategy sessions with experienced counselors
- Myriad opportunities to connect with alumni
- Public and private externship opportunities
- On-campus interview program and regional job fairs: patent, public interest, diversity, etc.
- Mock interview and mentoring opportunities
- Judicial clerkship counseling and application support
|Total volumes (including microfiche)
|Group study & media viewing rooms
Electronic & Online Resources
- Wireless connectivity throughout the Law School
- Law Library 4th, 5th and 6th Floor (I-Share, CALI, Bloomberg Law, FDsys, Westlaw, LexisNexis, Hein OnLine, BNA, LegalTrac)
- 13th Floor Lewis Center (Microsoft Word, Internet, email)