DePaul College of Law is committed to helping students reach their potential, while also creating a welcoming and engaging environment.
University Counseling Services
- University Counseling Services (UCS) provides a range of services to help students remove barriers to academic and personal success.
- A Same Day Consultation (SDC) is available to help students determine the best way to proceed based on their current and unique needs.
- Group Counseling is offered at the Lincoln Park and Loop campuses for students struggling with both specific issues and with general concerns.
- Individual counseling and mentoring is available to students through the Office of Student Affairs.
- The Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to diversifying the legal profession.
- CLEO coordinates six-week pre-law summer institutes to assist minority and disadvantaged students in acquiring the skills and techniques necessary for successful law school performance.
- For information contact CLEO at (202) 216-4343 or cleoscholars.com
- Minority Legal Education Resources (MLER) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing diversity and inclusion in the legal field through year-round programming.
- The Bar Process Management Program is offered in January and June, in preparation for the Illinois Bar Exams.
- The Diversity Pipeline Program assists law school students in their studies and professional development by conducting workshops addressing educational and social barriers faced by underrepresented students.