All MJ applicants are required to have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or the foreign equivalent from a university authorized to confer such a degree by the country in which it is located. Foreign-educated applicants from institutions where English is not the primary language will need to register for the TOEFL or IELTS and provide the
College of Law with their scores as part of their application for admission to the MJ program.
MJ applicants are not required to take and/or submit scores from standardized admissions tests such as the GRE, GMAT, MCAT or LSAT. However, MJ applicants are welcome to submit scores received within the last five (5) years in support of their application for admission.
Submit the following application materials:
- Completed application (required)
- A personal statement not exceeding two pages (required)
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts for all degrees received (required)
- A current resume (required - should not exceed two pages)
- Letters of recommendation, while optional, are highly recommended
Download MJ Application
Applications should be sent to:
Office of Law Graduate Admissions
DePaul University College of Law
25 East Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, Illinois 60604-2287