DePaul University College of Law > Academics > Experiential Learning > Legal Clinics > Clinics > Asylum & Immigration >
DACA & DAPA
CONFIA DACA NEWS
Resources on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
CLINIC - Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
ILRC – Immigrant Legal Resource Center
Social Security Administration
DACA Application Process
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) had regularly updated FAQs on DACA, "How to Guides" with information available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, and Vietnamese. Additional resources include flyers and filing tips for what you need to know for filing a request for DACA and
- USCIS has also published a Guide for Employers
- Data on DACA is available on USCIS' website. The data includes information on cumulative number of requests accepted for processing, biometrics appointments scheduled, requests ready for review and requests completed to-date are displayed.
- Immigration Impact, The DACA Renewal Process: Everything You Need to Know.
- American Immigration Council (AIC), Immigration Policy Center (IPC), DACA Resources
- National Immigrant Justice Center (NIJC), DREAMer Resource Hub''
DACA and Taxes
Temporary Visitor Driver's License (TVDL) Information
Family-based Immigration Petitions
- LAF- Provider of free legal services to people living in poverty in the metropolitan chicago area
- National Immigrant Law Center- National legal advocacy organization which provides advice on the rights of low-income immigrants and their families.
Temporary Visitor Driver’s License
Victims of Domestic Violence and Crimes
General Legal Service Providers
Immigration Legal Service Providers