DePaul Law is pleased to announce that the following alumni have enthusiastically agreed to join the Dean’s Advisory Council (DAC). They are:
- Ms. Lisa Acevedo (’95) – Shareholder, Polsinelli PC
- The Honorable Thomas Durkin (’78) – Federal Judge, U.S. District Court
- Ms. Meredith Ritchie (’90) – VP & General Counsel, Alliant Credit Union
- Ms. Jamie Rhee (’00) – Department of Aviation Commissioner, City of Chicago
- Mr. Patrick Ross (’08) – Attorney, Ross Law Firm
- Mr. Matthew Williams (’98) – Partner, Salvi Schostok & Pritchard
Along with the current membership, these new DAC members will aid the Dean in advising and supporting DePaul Law's strategic initiatives. Furthermore, they will serve as tireless advocates for the law school in the alumni and legal communities in where they work, as they continue to channel their DePaul Law pride and build DePaul Law's reputation regionally and nationally.