DePaul University College of Law > Student Resources > Student Activities > Journals > Journal For Social Justice >
- The journal is ranked sixth among corporate law journals for its citations in federal and state courts, eighth for its citations in law journals, tenth for its combined ranking and eleventh in its academic impact.
- The journal is ranked seventh among commercial law journals for its citations in state and federal courts.
- From 2002-2011, federal and state courts have cited the journal more than similar publications of NYU, Northwestern, Berkeley, George Washington, Michigan, Texas and Virginia.
- Volume 7 of the Journal was cited in two Amici Briefs to the United States Supreme Court.
- Our annual symposium attracts prominent speakers including former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, National Security Council member Richard Clarke and BP Amoco Executive George Spindler.
- An article accepted for publication is thoroughly reviewed for citation accuracy and substantive consistency.
- A personal editor will work with the author and coordinate all publication efforts for the article.
- The journal has a circulation of over 2,000 corporate, professional and independent subscribers.
- The journal's subscribers are all over the world including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, the European Union, Ghana, Guatemala, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kenya, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland and several others.