The Law Graduate Programs at DePaul University College of Law offers four Master of Laws (LL.M.) programs:
- LL.M. students may attend classes on a full or part-time basis.
- Health Law and Intellectual Property programs may be completed in one to four years.
- Taxation and International Law programs may be completed in one to five years.
- LL.M. candidates must complete twenty-four semester hours of course work and earn a minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Financial Aid may be available with a minimum registration of three credit hours per semester