Mission Statement & Goals
The Center focuses on teaching, research, law reform, and community service. Specifically, we
- Teach the next generation the skills to enhance the practice of family law.
- Work with lawyers, judges, and legislators to discover and promulgate best practices.
- Promote interdisciplinary approaches.
- Annually fund 35 to 40 students to work with needy families.
- Partner with communities to serve the needs of diverse children and families.
Barbara Hausman, Executive Director