The International Aviation Law Institute operates the only Master of Laws (LL.M.) program in International Aviation Law and Policy in the United States. Courses offered under the auspices of the Institute are available to students in both the Juris Doctorate (J.D.) and International Law LL.M. programs. These courses include:
- International Aviation Law and Policy Seminar
- Public International Aviation Law
- Private International Aviation Law
- International Aviation Law Externship
In addition, the College of Law offers a number of international law courses which provide the necessary skills and background to navigate the complex field of aviation law. These include:
- International Business Transactions
- International Trade Law
- Public International Law
- Comparative Law
- International Antitrust & Competition Law
- International Commercial Dispute Resolution
- International Environmental Law
- Law of the European Union
- U.S. Customs Law & International Trade
Those interested in pursuing an LL.M. in International Law may obtain more information here.
Students in the J.D. program may apply these courses toward fulfillment of the requirements for a Certificate in International & Comparative Law. More information on the certificate program is available here.
Please note: not all courses listed are offered each semester.