Law Career Services
All students have an assigned career advisor.
For Law Students:
- Bill Chamberlain, Assistant Dean and Director
- Alisa Rosales, Associate Director (All Public Interest Students)
- Bonnie Tunick, Assistant Director
- Elizabeth Boe, Assistant Director
- Kevin Agnew, Assistant Director
If you would like to schedule an appointment with your career advisor, please contact the office at 312.362.8377. To have your résumé reviewed by your career advisor, please upload your résumé to www.law.depaul.edu/jobs. Please note that it takes anywhere from 2 to 5 days for review, depending on the time of season.