Guides and Directories
The Vincent resources tab offers a variety of guides and directories, including:
- Marketing Materials (resume, cover letter, business card, writing sample, references)
- Basic Skills (employer research, job search preparation, interviewing, salary negotiation)
- Opportunities (judicial clerkships, fellowships, internships, scholarships, mentoring, pro bono opportunities, professional development seminars)
- Lists (useful websites, legal staffing firms, state judicial clerkships, alternative careers)
- Applications and Registration Forms (programs, stipends, employers)
- Other Resources (tutorials, student debt presentation, LCS services overview)
4 or More Directory is a listing of law firms in and around the Chicagoland area that have four or more attorneys. The listing provides contact information and law firm practice areas and is sortable. The second tab shows DePaul alumni who work at these firms. A similar listing of Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin firms is also available.
Directory of Corporate Counsel provides a list of DePaul alumni and contact information.
Quick Practice Guides are DePaul College of Law-specific roadmaps for education, involvement and experience in major legal practice areas.
Career Planning Calendars for full-time and part-time students show activities and opportunities to follow each semester to keep on track with career planning.
Professionalism Guidelines include the Professionalism Standards to which all students and alumni agree to abide to utilize Law Career Services. See also Professionalism in Law to understand how to cultivate a professional image.