Alumni & Giving
Giving to DePaul University College of Law
Gifts from alumni and friends are critical to the success of the College of Law. Your gifts enable the college to effectively prepare students to practice law in the 21st century and to continue to increase the national recognition of the College of Law’s excellent education.
- Create scholarships to attract increasingly talented and diverse students and reward students for excellence in the classroom and public service.
- Help the college recruit and retain influential scholars who are also great teachers.
- Support more clinical opportunities for students, enabling them to develop critical legal skills and represent underserved communities.
- Support the college’s nationally recognized centers and institutes, such as the Health Law Institute and the Center for Intellectual Property Law and Information Technology.
- Provide the financial flexibility that the college needs to address its most pressing needs and top priorities.
Show your support to the College of Law by making a gift today. Gifts of any size make a difference for the College of Law and its students, and are greatly appreciated.
Questions about giving to the College of Law? Contact Nancy Hershfield, Assistant Dean, Development and Alumni Relations, at (312) 362-5157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.