llinois Super Lawyers® magazine recently recognized 340 DePaul University College of Law alumni
— representing the law school with the most graduates included in the 2016 edition. Among the DePaul graduates listed, 11 are in the top 100
, two are in the top 10
and one is ranked the No. 1 attorney in Illinois.
“DePaul Law has been well-known for its distinguished alumni in Illinois,” said Dean Jennifer Rosato Perea, “and each year the Super Lawyers ranking shines a spotlight on these outstanding attorneys and their accomplishments. I could not be prouder.”
Illinois attorneys who receive the highest point totals through the selection process are recognized in the top lawyer lists. For 2016, the top 100 list includes the following DePaul alumni:
In addition, two alumnae are recognized among the top 50 women
- Robert A. Clifford (JD ’76), Clifford Law Offices, ranked No. 1 in top 10
- Peter J. Flowers (JD ’92), Meyers & Flowers, ranked in top 10
- Keith A. Hebeisen (JD ’83), Clifford Law Offices
- Shawn Kasserman (JD ’90), Tomasik Kotin Kasserman
- Kerry M. Lavelle (JD ’89), Lavelle Law Ltd.
- Christopher T. Miller (JD ’02), Kelley Kronenberg
- Adria East Mossing (JD ’88), Mossing & Navarre
- John P. Scanlon (JD ’89), Healy Scanlon Law Firm
- Donald C. Schiller (JD ’66), Schiller DuCanto & Fleck
- Catherine L. Steege (JD ’82), Jenner & Block
- Joshua G. Vincent (JD '83), Hinshaw & Culbertson
Each year, Super Lawyers rates lawyers in more than 70 practice areas in all 50 states and in Washington, D.C., through its publications and online listings. Super Lawyers’ patented selection process involves independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of the state’s attorneys are annually selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers.