DePaul is among the foremost law schools in the United States to offer a focused curriculum in aviation law. Degree programs include the LLM in International Law with a concentration in International Aviation Law and Policy, and the MJ with a concentration in Aviation Law. JD students also may focus their studies in
aviation law by pursuing a Certificate in Aviation Law or a Certificate
in International & Comparative Law. See the JD certificate requirements for more information.
Aviation Law Courses*
- Aviation Product Liability Law
- International Aircraft Financing Law
- International Aviation Law Moot Court
- Private International Aviation Law
- Public International Aviation Law and Policy
- Seminar: International Aviation Law and Policy
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Law
In addition, the College of Law offers a number of international
law courses which provide the necessary skills and background to
navigate the complex field of aviation law.
*Not all courses listed are offered each semester.
- Arbitration of International Commercial Disputes
- Customs Law
- International Business Transactions
- International Environmental Law
- International Trade Law
- Law of the European Union
- Public International Law