The prestigious Health Law Fellows program provides DePaul students
with opportunities to participate in the substantive work of the
institute. Students maintain fellowship status in return for a
commitment to work on existing projects and to develop future JHLI
programs throughout the academic year. Fellows participate in a variety
of activities including the Faculty Fellows Lecture Series, research and
writing, newsletter editing, mentoring, colloquia, symposia and social
- Fellows may apply to become an JHLI Summer Scholar for paid health law placements.
- Fellows are eligible to write-on to the DePaul Journal of Healthcare Law
- Fellows are eligible to apply for the Jaharis Health Law Institute student board of directors.
- Fellow are eligible to apply for DePaul's Health Law Transactional Moot Court Team and compete in the annual National Transactional Moot Court Team competition held at Loyola University Chicago.
- Fellows will receive event updates, important health law news, and the Jaharis Health Law Institute newsletter.
- Fellows will have access to a password protected LexisNexis
course page, which contains interesting health law news, updated outline
- Fellows must attend the spring Health Law Symposium.
- Fellows must attend at least two JHLI lectures in the series.
- Fellows must be active participants in the JHLI and programming throughout the year.
For more information, contact the HLI at HealthLawInstitute@depaul.edu or (312) 362-5236.
Already an JHLI Fellow? Access the LexisNexis link.